Full-Time IT Assistant
Our Hotel is a fast growing company that employs talent from all around the world.
Our diverse team consists of highly skilled employees who come together to make a super team.
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, this position provides service and maintenance of network and security management in conjunction with Surgery Partners Corporate IT Department.
- Communicate regularly with Surgery Partners I.T. to implement new technologies and troubleshoot/repair/replace current IT systems.
- Repair and proper disposal of computers, printers and copiers, to include clearing hard drives of any HIPPA containing information
- Demonstrate organizational skills in up keeping a small data closet and inventory of laptops and desktops through out the Hospital.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to trouble shoot, a broad spectrum of systems in the facility: To include but not exclude: Security Cameras, VOIP Mitel System, Barcode scanners, Fax and copiers at all NCSH facilities.
- Responds timely to issues
- Technician contacts and assist with appropriate outside vendors as needed for software/hardware not supported by the corporate office
- Knowledge of warranty status of all systems and ability to familiarize self with outside technicians and the systems
- Assist users in setting up VPN’s to remote into our network.
- Maintain NCSH data rooms, keeping the Data rooms free of clutter Clean and dust free
- May complete additional job assignments as requested and/or needed
- Follows safe practices in the use of electricity
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements –
- University degree in BA / IT is required
- A minimum of one year of experience troubleshooting computers or networking experience required
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written
- Must have the ability to work with others within a team
- Must have strong critical thinking and communication skills
557 total views, 2 today