Full-Time Indian Chef
Are you a creative and passionate Chef with outstanding skills? Are you ready for a new lifetime opportunity to do AMAZING work? Are you ready to discover a brighter, more rewarding and prosperous future for you and your family? Then take a look!
- Position: Specialist Punjabi Indian Cuisine Chef
- Employer: Fine dining contemporary Indian restaurant
- Salary : £28,000 to £30,000
- Location: Bonnybridge
- Working days / hours: 39 to 48 hours within a 5 to 6 day week
- Benefits & Entitlements: 28 days paid holiday (pro rata), employer’s pension contribution, Chef’s uniform and meals on duty
- Prospects: Salary review; promotion, recognition and reward for outstanding performance and commitment
Duties include preparation of complex Punjabi and North Indian dishes, training and supervising junior Chefs, purchasing & dealing with suppliers, stock control, quality checks, health & hygiene compliance and HACCP protocols, monitoring food safety & temperatures, maintaining cleanliness and good order of equipment and work areas, cost analysis and review, preparing reports and schedules, and performing key duties as assigned.
To qualify for selection you must have the following minimum requirements: –
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- High level creative skills and mastery in preparation of authentic authentic Punjabi / North Indian appetisers and entrees dishes originating from Jammu, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Delhi regions relevant to our established menu.
- Previous proven experience at required skill level
In addition you should also be:-
- Performance, achievement and results driven
- Have an for eye detail
- Able to work well with others
- Creative energetic and passionate about delivering culinary excellence
- A hardworking, fastidious and conscientious individual
- FAST PACED AND BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
Boost your chances of being shortlisted by sending a video demo of your skills, photos of dishes you specialise in and /or have created, Instagram link (if avail.) menus you have worked on, plus any commendations and references to hand.
This vacancy is open to worldwide as well as UK candidates.
Important note :
UK applicants – Prospective employers may ask for proof of right to work in UK (eg, passport copy or other eligible evidence) to be sent by email or post before calling you for on site interview. If you cannot or will not provide in advance your application may be rejected. You must produce evidence in original form at time of interview.
Overseas applicants – Kindly note all fees/charges and other costs relating to UK job procurement incl travel to UK under Tier 2 (General) Sponsorship are borne by you only. (employer will NOT pay). If you are eligible for the post and agree to the aforementioned in principle we will send you full details and related costs of UK employment and visa formalities
GOOD NEWS – Tier 2 (General) visa leads to eligibility for settlement in UK after 5 years. Plus your spouse/family can also enter and reside with you on dependent visa whilst in UK and be eligible settlement thereafter. Please note aforementioned is accordance with Tier 2 (General) immigration rules at time of posting this ad.
Please note Goldstar Chefs do NOT ask for upfront payment for shortlisting your CV for this vacancy
DUE TO EXPECTED VOLUME OF RESPONSES WE ARE UNABLE TO DEAL WITH PHONE INQUIRIES SO PLEASE DO NOT CALL, WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF SHORTLISTED
Goldstar Chefs are a nationwide recruitment organisation serving the UK’s hospitality industry. We are also a UK government (OISC) regulated immigration adviser with specialist expertise in dealing with Tier 2 sponsorship formalities for both employees and employers. Goldstar Chefs are a Corporate Member of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
411 total views, 2 today